Fall in love with 60-degree angles with Krista Moser’s latest pattern, Fall Foliage. This pattern used the Creative Grids 60-degree Diamond Mini Ruler to cut a variety of shapes including diamonds, triangles, and trapezoids to make these beautiful fall leaves. There are two main blocks in this quilt, the leaves and the setting triangle units. These are made from simple shapes letting the fabric and shade do the heavy lifting to get the wow factor. This quilt is constructed into blocks first and then rows with no Y seams, making construction a breeze with well-illustrated step-by-step instructions.
• ¼ yd each of four light leaf fabrics (green, yellow, orange and red)
• 1⁄3 yd each of four medium leaf fabrics (green, yellow, orange and red)
• ¼ yd each of four dark leaf fabrics (green, yellow, orange and red)
• 3 yds ombre plum background
• ½ yd ombre plum for binding